Entrepreneurs, did anyone ever tell you how hard it was going to be trying to juggle everything on your plate?
You probably started your business with the thought that working from home with your kids, was ideal. Then you discover, in order to mange everything all successfully, there are simply not enough hours in the day.
So, how do you do it all?
Well, thats what we found. As a female entrepreneur running a business means wearing a lot of different hats. Like anyone, some things we are good at and enjoy and other parts of being an entrepreneur, to be honest we found we were better having someone else do.
Some tasks, with the learning curve, just made more sense to have someone else take care of.
At first we tried to manage it all on our own. Then, we started to feel overwhelmed. We realized like any other successful entrepreneur, that by doing everything ourselves we were hurting our business.
We were slowing down our business growth and actually costing ourselves money.
You may be at the outsourcing crossroad yourself, where you need to make a decision about your business–a decision that may scare you to death.
For female entrepreneurs, the idea of outsourcing may sound too expensive, or maybe, too scary!
The thought of giving up control to someone else may be paralyzing. However, the fact is, if you have the goal of growing your business, it’s a must.
Here’s the secret: You don’t need to do it all and Your Business will grow much faster if you outsource!
Help is available to allow you to focus on your strengths.
You may be thinking that we are crazy–that you don’t have the money or can’t afford help.
The truth is, for a female entrepreneur there are tons of cost effective options! At first we struggled with the idea of giving up control, and we worried about how we could afford it.
However, once you take the step, it’s like the weight of all your tasks, slowly begins to lift.
We are here to give you a few tips, which hopefully will help you with your outsourcing learning curve.
Outsourcing Tips for Female Entrepreneurs
- Discover what tasks are outsourcing options: Start by breaking your daily tasks down into smaller pieces. Look at what you are doing each day, and which ones absolutely require you, like networking or relationships building. Then, take a look at the leftovers–probably more tedious tasks like blog posting, tech issues like graphics, or bookkeeping. You can also get help with tasks at home, like housekeeping or running errands.
- Find the right talent: With the Internet, you can find help anywhere in the world. Some of my favorite places to search for outsourcing are Odesk, Fiverr, OnlineJobs.ph, and HireMyMom. You can create a job you need completed and qualified people give you bids, allowing you the ability to look through several applicants and find the right fit for the right price.
- Start slowly: You don’t need to send all of your blogging or website tasks to someone right away. Test the waters first, to ensure you find the right kind of support.
- Create clear objectives: Make sure who you hire understands exactly what you need. Clearly define the description of the job, including deadlines, cost, and payment process. I recommend finding someone to work with you on an hourly basis to start.
- Build a team: The goal of outsourcing is to find someone you can work with for the long term. Take the time to build a relationship with that person. Think of it as building your team for success.
Remember, in order to grow, in life and in business, moving outside of your comfort zone is a must. Small steps eventually lead to huge gains.
We are here to help you start stepping!
Elena & Jean
P.S. We Have tons of FREE tips and strategies to help you build your business and Live A LIfe Without Limits. Put in your email at the top of this page and we can send you the information directly to your inbox today.